Scott Strome, MD, Executive Dean of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine and Vice Chancellor for Clinical Affairs at UT Health Science Center.
Terry Jo Bichell, RN, MPH, PhD, neuroscience researcher and Tennessee State Ambassador for the Rare Action Network of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD); founder and director of COMBINEDBrain.
Gillian Hooker, PhD, vice president of clinical development at Concert Genetics, and president of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
- J. Clay Callison, MD, pulmonary medicine, vice president and chief medical information officer, UT Medical Center; director, Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center, UT Medical Center
- Eugene “Chip” Chambers, MD, assistant clinical professor of surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; founder and president, DADA2Foundation, a patient advocacy group
- Reginald French, president and chief executive officer, the Sickle Cell Foundation of Tennessee
- Rizwan Hamid, MD, PhD, director, Division of Medical Genetics and Genomic Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Suzanne Jackowski, PhD, member, Department of Infectious Diseases, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Megan Crow, BSN, flight nurse, Vanderbilt LifeFlight; board member and secretary, Tennessee Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders Foundation
- Kim Stephens, DBA, a communications, diversity and inclusion consultant; president and chief executive officer, Project Alive, a patient advocacy organization committed to finding and funding a cure for Hunter Syndrome
- Lora Underwood, PharmD, director of clinical pharmacy services, Bureau of TennCare
- Abby Trotter, liaison Life Science Tennessee.